Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes


To anyone who was having trouble with the An When .zip: it's been re-uploaded and should be working just fine now.

On another note, I am in need of your input. Recently I've been posting a mix of both experimental and poppy (I use this word in the most liberal sense possible) music, while the earlier posts are almost all experimental. I'm considering creating a new blog where I can post all my left field discoveries- in other words, the drone, cassettes, and psychedelic that makes up a decent portion of the current blog. The Light That Failed would cater strictly to more "accessible" music, i.e. anything acknowledged by the cavalcade of well-known independent music aggregates that exist nowadays.

I feel this would be a good way to organize shtuff (thus making it easier for you to decide what you do or don't want) and provide a more cohesive identity or theme for the blog. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks bros.

3 comments:

  1. i like the mixture of poppy and left-field on here, tbh, i wouldn't separate them but it's obvs up to you blah blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dylan, definitely prefer one blog for all styles of music. Your blog kills by the way! If you have Gregg Kowalsky's Tape Chants a Million, would love to see that here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly don't mind the mix... that's what tags and reviews are for!

    ReplyDelete